– Ron B. “I want to just take a moment and say, Thank You. I am impressed by your professionalism and your courteous service. With the photos that you provided I was able to get Geico Ins. to pay for the damages. Again thank you for your quick and courteous service. We will be back and we will recommend you to anyone that is looking for auto service. Thank You.”
– Sandy Allen “I won’t go anywhere else.”
– Doug Z These guys and this place is amazing!! They got me right in and Norm did a great job and communicated to me what he was going to do beforehand and gave a quote that they adhered to. Then, when I went to pick up the vehicle, John had washed it and was cleaning the inside of the glass! Who does that? I would literally hand lead people in there if I could! I see a lot of reviews for places and then I wonder but, the reviews for this place are right on!!!
– Angela L. All Auto Repair is definitely worthy of a time star ratings. Very professional and helpful staff. They towed My car when it left me stranded on the side of the road in a matter of 20 minutes, they took it to their shop, let me know what was wrong with it and pricing then got it fixed for me in no time. They are fast and good at what they do. Can’t say enough about this shop. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone they are affordable and have great customer service.
– Deionna A. So nice to find people that are honest and fast. We came here last week to get our car worked on that broke down. They were very straight forward on the phone about the price to look at the vehicle. They diagnosed the problem in about 1.5 hours and called for our approval of work before they began. The car was ready the next day. We did not have a surprise bill and were not pressured to do work we did not need. I will be coming back here. An honest mechanic is hard to fine.
– Wayne & Susan N. What a great place John got me in got the thermostat housing fixed and hr later we were down the road. This was on are diesel engine great knowledge of vehicles. Thanks for the help. we’re from out of town would go back again Wayne.
– Ryan D. All Auto Repair helped me out when in a pinch. My older car needed some work done and they repaired it at a great price. Not only that they noticed some minor repairs and took care of them too. Top notch service and mechanic. I would easily recommend them to a friend.
– Rosalina G. My Chevrolet Impala was making a horrible noise by the glove compartment so i took it in to the shop in September for a diagnostic. I finally took my car back to get it fixed this month.John had my car back to me in a day which was great! I defenetly recommend All Auto Repair!
– Hathaway A. Great service, great prices, great people! I will always only go to All auto Repair because they are honest, fair and reliable! Thanks guys!
– Jackie H. My family has had the best luck with All Auto Repair! They have given us great service both on our vehicles and customer service! We recommend them all the time to family and friends. Thanks for help us through the years!!
– Dan A. The guys at All Auto Repair are great! They take care of all my cars. They are very knowledge and keep me and my family safe on the road for all our travels.
– Nolan G. My truck suddenly started making a noise that freaked me out. Gave these guys a call because they are close to my office. They got me right in and figured it out in like two seconds. Turns out it was just the air intake got loose and was hitting the fan. Quick fix and they didn’t even charge me. Certainly respect that kind of business, I will be coming back to get help again.
– DeeAnn D. Our experience with All Auto Repair always is the best. The mechanics know their stuff and always great customer service.
– Harold C. Outstanding, professional, honest, friendly service! Could not be more pleased.
– Robert P. High marks for honesty! We came in for a second opinion, after being told our car needed over $2400 in repairs by another shop. The other shop specifically told us we had a leaking water pump and oil pump. All Auto Repair completed a diagnostic and found 1 small problem. They confirmed the water pump and oil pump were *not* leaking as we had been told. They completed the small repair and the car has been working great ever since!! Job well done. We will definitely bring our cars here first next time!!! Nice to know we found a mechanic we can trust.
– Nick P. Car mechanics provide the type of service that we all need, but wish we had an inside connection with to avoid being taken advantage of. All Auto Repair gives you the inside track, best pricing, and treats you fair from the gate! For a long time now, I’ve been taking my car to one of the big box companies in Meridian. A friend of mine said I should check out All Auto Repair in Nampa, Idaho to figure out why my car had become so loud all of the sudden. I called out to their shop and was greeted with their office manager who was very easy to talk and kept me informed throughout the duration of the diagnosis and repair. I mean this guy was calling me to keep me updated in real time – not like the big box company that leaves it on the lot overnight before they get around to calling you. They were prompt, fair on pricing, and gave me options on how to choose the right type of repair. They even took my car on test drives to confirm their repair was correct. I would highly recommend using All Auto Repair in Nampa, Idaho!